l e m o n
promotes healthy weight-loss due to digestive aid and liver cleansing abilities · prevents acne · lessens anxiety · heals canker sores · helps neutralize fevers and chills · fights fatigue · freshens breath · heals hypertension · fights inflammation · boosts the immune system to fight bacterial and viral infections
o r a n g e
prevents the hardening of arteries · scavenges cancer-causing free radicals · lowers ldl cholesterol levels · relieves constipation by stimulating digestive juices · promotes healthy sperm production · lowers high blood pressure · prevents kidney stones · protects skin from free radical damage · lowers the risk of stomach ulcers · fights viral infections
l i m e
rejuvenates skin and reduces body odor · aids in digestion · prevents constipation by clearing the excretory system · help heal peptic and oral ulcers · the peel’s aromas help to relieve nausea and congestion (just scratch it and inhale!) · promotes eye health · aids in healthy weight-loss · prevents urinary disorders · prevents arthritis and rheumatism, diabetes, and cancer
g r a p e f r u i t
increases metabolism · prevents arthritis · scavenges cancer-causing free radicals in the body · helps lower bad cholesterol (consult your doctor before consuming if you are on prescription drugs) · prevents common cold and fevers · dissolves gallstones · enhances liver function and digestive processes · improves skin complexion
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
reminder: be aware that although citrus fruit is very acidic, you should wait 30 minutes before brushing your teeth in order to protect your enamel. the reason for waiting is to allow time for your saliva to neutralize the pH in your mouth, which prevents enamel softening and decay when brushed later. read more about it here. also, do not consume the seeds of any citrus fruits.
sexmusic // 17. valentine’s covers
- maps // rogue wave [yeah yeah yeahs cover]
- hot like fire // the xx [aaliyah cover]
- a case of you // james blake [joni mitchell cover]
- will you still love me tomorrow? // amy winehouse [the shirelles cover]
- make you feel my love // adele [bob dylan cover]
- teardrop // jose gonzalez [massive attack cover]
- feeling good // my brightest diamond [nina simone cover]
- use somebody // tyrone wells [kings of leon cover]
- please please please let me get what i want // william fitzsimmons [the smiths cover]
- addicted to love // florence + the machine [robert palmer cover]
- skinny love // birdy [bon iver cover]
- dearest // the black keys [buddy holly cover]
- is this love // corinne bailey rae [bob marley cover]
- crazy // the kills [willie nelson cover]
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
sorry i need to reblog this i dont care
aww 2 cute
the last one :’(
i miss my doggie <3
saddest thing I’ll read all day!!!!!!
omg my heart